This is the website of Veyo, LLC.
Our postal address is:
4250 Executive Square
San Diego, CA 92037
We can be reached via e-mail at info (at) veyo (dot) com.
For each visitor to our Website, our Web server automatically recognizes only the visitor’s IP address (where possible), but not the e-mail address.
- only the IP address, but not the e-mail address, of visitors to our Web site
- the e-mail addresses of those who communicate with us via e-mail
- aggregate information on what pages visitors access or visit
- user-specific information on what pages visitors access or visit
- information volunteered by the visitor, such as survey information and/or site registrations, name and address, and telephone number
The information we collect is used:
- to improve the content of our Web site,
- to customize the content and/or layout of our page for each individual visitor
- to process user-requested transactions
We do not sell or distribute customer data or Web site visitor information to third parties.
California Privacy Rights
Veyo collects Personal Information as defined by the California Consumer Privacy Act (“CCPA”), which is information that identifies, relates to, describes, is reasonably capable of being associated with, or could reasonably be linked, directly or indirectly, with a particular consumer or household.
Personal information does not include de-identified or aggregate information, publicly-available information that is lawfully made available from federal, state, or local government records, and information covered by certain sector-specific privacy laws, such as medical information under California’s Confidentiality of Medical Information Act and PHI under HIPAA.
In the 12 months preceding the date this Privacy Notice was last updated, Veyo collected the following categories of Personal Information for the business purposes indicated above in “Use of Personal Information”:
- Identifiers (e.g., name, postal address, state / region, unique personal identifier, online identifier, internet protocol address, email address)
- Categories of personal information described in California Civil Code §1798.80(e) (telephone number)
- Commercial information (e.g., records of personal property, products or services purchased, obtained, or considered, or other purchasing or consuming histories or tendencies)
- Internet or other electronic network activity information (e.g., browsing history, search history, and information regarding a consumer’s interaction with an internet website, application, or advertisement)
- Geolocation data
- Audio, electronic, visual, thermal, olfactory, or similar information
- Professional or employment-related information
- Inferences drawn from the above information to create a profile about a consumer reflecting the consumer’s preferences, characteristics, psychological trends, predispositions, behavior, attitudes, intelligence, abilities, and aptitude
Veyo collects personal information from the following categories of sources:
- Directly and indirectly from you
- Third parties acting on our behalf
- Data analytics providers
- Healthcare providers
- Transportation providers
In the 12 months preceding the date this Privacy Notice was last updated, Veyo has disclosed the following categories of Personal Information to the following categories of third parties for a business purpose. Veyo does not sell Personal Information.
|Personal Information||Third Parties|
|Identifiers||Customers with which you are affiliated, transportation providers, advertisers|
|Categories of personal information described in California Civil Code §1798.80(e)||Customers with which you are affiliated|
|Commercial Information||Customers with which you are affiliated, transportation providers|
|Internet or other electronic network activity information||Advertisers|
|Geolocation data||Transportation providers|
California residents have the right to: (1) request that Veyo disclose what personal information we collect, use, disclose, and sell; (2) request deletion of personal information; (3) opt-out of the sale of personal information; and (4) not receive discriminatory treatment by Veyo for exercising these rights.
Only you, or someone legally authorized to act on your behalf, may make a verifiable consumer request related to your Personal Information. To make a request on your behalf, an authorized agent may contact us by email with proof of your written and signed permission to do so. Note that Veyo may also require you to verify your identity and confirm that you gave permission.
REQUESTS TO KNOW
You have the right to request that we disclose the following information:
- Specific pieces of personal information Veyo has collected about you;
- Categories of personal information Veyo has collected about you, disclosed about you for a business purpose, or sold;
- Categories of sources from which the personal information is collected;
- Categories of third parties with whom Veyo shares or to whom Veyo sells personal information; and
- The business or commercial purpose for collecting and selling personal information.
REQUESTS TO DELETE
You have the right to request that we delete personal information about you that we collected and maintain, subject to certain exceptions. To make such a request, please complete our CCPA Request Form or call us toll-free at 1-(877) 239-0981. Once we verify your request, we will delete and direct our service providers to delete your personal information, unless an exception applies.
If you do not want to receive e-mail from us in the future, please let us know by sending us e-mail at info (at) veyo (dot) com.
From time to time, we may use customer information for new, unanticipated uses not previously disclosed in our privacy notice. If our information practices change at some time in the future we will post the policy changes to our Website to notify you of these changes and provide you with the ability to opt out of these new uses. If you are concerned about how your information is used, you should check back at our Web site periodically. If you feel that this site is not following its stated information policy, you may contact us, and/or state or local chapters of the Better Business Bureau.