Provider Network Coordinator – Phoenix, AZ
Veyo is using its platform and app-based transportation services to reinvent the medical logistics world. Our company is using technology to pioneer new operational models to help make transportation more powerful and more reliable for the healthcare industry.
We’re looking for smart, fun-loving people to join our team, and are currently in search of a Provider Network Coordinator to build and manage our transportation network for NEMT services in Arizona.
- Create partnerships with transportation providers by leveraging the Veyo platform in order to fulfill contract demand.
- Assist providers with the onboarding and credentialing process.
- Communicate and educate providers on the Value of Veyo.
- Review contract requirements with providers.
- Manage communications and train partners in a scalable but effective way.
- Conduct monthly pulse checks with providers.
- Perform additional duties and responsibilities as needed and/or assigned.
Our ideal candidates will have some or all of the following:
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- 2+ years of operations and sales experience, preferably in a start-up or dynamic company.
- Proven track record of attaining goals, creating action plans, and delivering results.
- Self-starter, who is proactive, individually accountable, and does not require oversight.
- Strong communication skills and hustle in order to overcome any obstacle.
- Comfortable working with data and statistics, experience with business intelligence and modeling, and operational analytics funnels. Familiarity with SAAS platform technology and functionality.
- Flexible to accommodate changes in the business, strategy, and technology.
- Experience in Vetting, Credentialing, and Compliance preferably in the Transportation industry
Must possess some or all of the following demonstrable skills:
- Sales/Business Development (preferably in software or related field).
- Strong relationship building and management utilizing a variety of modalities (in-person, email, phone, video conferencing, etc.).
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; possess the ability to effectively explain business models and technology to a variety of audiences.
- The ability to learn new technology, tools, processes, and content knowledge.
- Continuous improvement: Utilizing client/provider feedback and other data points to contribute to product, service, and process improvements.
- The ability to perform work during business hours and/or per assigned shift.
- Customer service excellence.
- Physical requirements: Office environment, work at a desk for scheduled hours.
- Travel requirements: This position requires regular travel within Arizona.
We like the following personality traits: Friendly, social, outgoing, positive, passionate, cool under pressure, detail-oriented, deadline oriented, quick learner, multi-tasker, great sense of humor. As is typical in startups, we’re looking for people that love the opportunity to be involved in business growth in a rapid changing environment, but also aren’t scared to get their hands dirty and do what needs to be done to make things happen! We move quickly, and our team doesn’t know the meaning of “not my job.” We want people that want to get things done and can check their ego at the door. We thank all applicants for their interest and effort in applying for this position. This position is only for candidates legally allowed to work in the US. EOE.