Call Center Supervisor – Glendale, AZ
Veyo is using its platform and app-based transportation services to reinvent the medical logistics world. Our company is using technology to pioneer new operational models to help make transportation more powerful and more reliable for the healthcare industry.
We’re looking for smart, fun-loving people to join our team, and are currently in search of a Call Center Supervisor to assist in the management of our Contact Center in Glendale, AZ. The Call Center Supervisor is responsible for providing front-line, first level supervision and leadership to contact center agents with the goal of meeting service level objectives.
- Provide supervision, development and coaching of agents to ensure productivity, quality, attendance, and timeliness of work in the completion of assigned projects and departmental goals, including performance reviews and appraisals
- Provide strong, dynamic leadership that mentors, develops, and coaches agents to meet and exceed performance objectives
- Motivate and reward agents using company incentive programs to drive results and maximize performance.
- Address agent performance, conduct, and attendance issues by consistently applying company policies and practices for corrective counseling
- Continuously tracks the service level rate and abandonment rate in order to achieve established objectives.
- Solicits feedback from customers and independent contractor drivers to provide feedback to Agents.
- Handles and resolves escalated customer service concerns
- Evaluates staffing and scheduling levels in order to maximize departmental efficiency
- Perform other duties as needed.
Our ideal candidates will have some or all of the following:
- High school diploma
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited college or university preferred
- 3-5 years of Customer Service experience
- 3 years of supervisor or leadership experience strongly preferred
- Experience with transportation management preferred
- Experience managing remote employees preferred
- Experience with, or knowledge of Non-emergency medical transportation industry preferred
- Ability to manage a high level of confidentiality and experience with HIPPA
- Excellent organizational, analytical, written, and verbal communication skills
- Excellent time management and problem-solving skills
- Ability to communicate effectively in English, both verbally and in writing, along with bilingual abilities is a plus
- Ability to use good judgment, make independent decisions and proactively problem solve as required
- Exceptional leadership skills and motivation to achieve results in a fast-paced environment
We like the following personality traits: Friendly, social, outgoing, positive, passionate, cool under pressure, detail-oriented, deadline oriented, quick learner, multi-tasker, great sense of humor.
As is typical in startups, we’re looking for people that love the opportunity to be involved in business growth in a rapid changing environment, but also aren’t scared to get their hands dirty and do what needs to be done to make things happen! We move quickly, and our team doesn’t know the meaning of “not my job.” We want people that want to get things done and can check their ego at the door.
We thank all applicants for their interest and effort in applying for this position. This position is only for candidates legally allowed to work in the US. EOE