Strategic Account Manager – CO
Veyo is using its platform and app-based transportation services to reinvent the medical logistics world. Our company is using technology to pioneer new operational models to help make transportation more powerful and more reliable for the healthcare industry.
We’re looking for smart, fun-loving people to join our team, and are currently in search of a Strategic Account Manager in Aurora, Colorado.
Read on, and if the company and role sound interesting, please send us a resume and a brief description of why you think you’d be a good fit.
- Put your passion for customer service to work by being the direct point of contact for Veyo clients; create your own fan base by managing assigned client relationships with enthusiastic partnership
- Build lasting client relationships by connecting regularly via phone and/or onsite meetings; make it easy for clients to sing the praises of our stellar support
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues; communicate resolution to ensure customer loyalty and retention
- Make implementation of new business look like a breeze; collaborate with internal business partners to ensure timely completion of schedules and deliverables to hit the ground running
- Keep a diligent eye on client data and program performance; proactively communicate findings and deliver recommendations to clients and internal stakeholders in a time sensitive way
- Keep your allies on the product team informed of client feedback to continually enhance the product
- Keep your Business Development team in the loop on client pain points and opportunities to upsell
- Other duties as assigned
Our ideal candidates will have some or all of the following:
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field required
- 6+ years of relevant experience in client-facing account management roles; success working directly with employees at all levels of a business including senior executives
- Strong communication skills (both verbal and written) and demonstrated ability to communicate, present, and influence effectively in-person, via email, and over the phone
- Be a role model at handling tough conversations with clients and internal business partners in a professional, solution-oriented manner; highly skilled at de-escalating emotions to drive logical resolution
- Proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint and solid ability to access and analyze client data and program performance
- Excellent project management and organizational skills with the ability to track numerous details
- Flexible to accommodate changes in the business, strategy, and technology
- Willing to travel 50% or more
We like the following personality traits: Friendly, social, outgoing, positive, passionate, cool under pressure, detail-oriented, deadline oriented, quick learner, multi-tasker, great sense of humor.
As is typical in startups, we’re looking for people that love the opportunity to be involved in strategy and management at the top level, but also aren’t scared to get their hands dirty and do what needs to be done to make things happen! We move quickly, and our team doesn’t know the meaning of “not my job.” We want people that want to get things done and can check their ego at the door.
We thank all applicants for their interest and effort in applying for this position. This position is only for candidates legally allowed to work in the US. EOE.