Veyo is using its platform and app-based transportation services to reinvent the medical logistics world. Our company is using technology to pioneer new operational models to help make transportation more powerful and more reliable for the healthcare industry.
We’re looking for smart, fun-loving people to join our team, and are currently in search of a Strategic Account Manager in Boise, ID. The Account Manager serves as the direct point of contact for Veyo’s client, the Idaho Department of Health and Welfare (IDHW).
Read on, and if the company and role sound interesting, please send us a resume and a brief description of why you think you’d be a good fit.
- Serve as the direct point of contact for IDHW; quickly earn the respect of the state by being a point of contact who is extremely responsive
- Build a lasting relationship with IDHW by connecting regularly via phone, email, and/or onsite meetings to discuss contract operational issues or any other necessary issues; keep meeting minutes and a monthly action log
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues; communicate resolution to ensure customer loyalty and retention
- Keep a diligent eye on client data and program performance; proactively communicate findings and deliver recommendations to IDHW and internal stakeholders in a time sensitive way
- Keep your allies on the product team informed of client feedback to continually enhance the product
- Monitor performance against contractual SLAs and alert internal stakeholders when contractual requirements are not being met
- Serve as the face of the Veyo contract with IDHW, supporting IDHW on any public appearances and representing Veyo as media point of contact, as needed
- Other duties as assigned
Our ideal candidates will have some or all of the following:
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field required
- 6+ years of relevant experience in client-facing account management roles; success working directly with employees at all levels of a business including senior executives
- Strong communication skills (both verbal and written) and demonstrated ability to communicate, present, and influence effectively in-person, via email, and over the phone
- Ability to handle tough conversations with internal business partners in a professional, solution-oriented manner; highly skilled at de-escalating emotions to drive logical resolution
- Proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint and solid ability to access and analyze client data and program performance
- Excellent project management and organizational skills with the ability to track numerous details
- Flexible to accommodate changes in the business, strategy, and technology
- Willing to travel as needed
We like the following personality traits: Friendly, social, outgoing, positive, passionate, cool under pressure, detail-oriented, deadline oriented, quick learner, multi-tasker, great sense of humor.
As is typical in startups, we’re looking for people that love the opportunity to be involved in strategy and management at the top level, but also aren’t scared to get their hands dirty and do what needs to be done to make things happen! We move quickly, and our team doesn’t know the meaning of “not my job.” We want people that want to get things done and can check their ego at the door.
We thank all applicants for their interest and effort in applying for this position. This position is only for candidates legally allowed to work in the US. EOE.